|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Rob Tully|
German Content Editor (CRM)| Competitive Salary plus company bonus, subsidised gym membership and full benefits package | Online Sector | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a German Content Editor (CRM). This is a central role within Campaign Delivery where the team is responsible for planning, creating and executing campaigns.
Our client promotes a great work life balance and an enjoyable yet highly motivated working atmosphere. They reward their hard workers and promote internal movement as much as possible. With offices based internationally, this could be a great move to join a progressive company and expand your experience whilst working with like minded talented people.
- Creation of sales, marketing and online marketing texts and emotionally charged texts in the editorial environment
- Content maintenance in the CMS and execution of quality assurance / acceptance (Wordpress and in-house platform)
- Participation in brainstorming, development and further development of communication concepts
- In addition you are the back up for the CRM team, which is responsible for the whole email marketing and support the colleagues in the creation and send out of the newsletter
- Close co-operation and coordination with various specialist areas, such as Marketing and product management
To be successful in this role you'll:
- Bachelor or higher degree in e.g. Online copy editor, communication management
- You master the basics of dialogue marketing, online communication, classic advertising and content and editorial texts
- You have first experience in an editorial department and content production
- Experience in established content-management systems and the willingness to learn, how to use an in-house platform
- You have fun in the conception, creation and distribution from content
- Sport enthusiasm in German football and the international events are an advantage
- First experience in sports betting are eligible
- Work to 'best practice' on all activity inputting where appropriate.
- Knowledge of CSS and HTML is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of languages in German and English
- Certainly willingness of travel is necessary
Our client is a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Robert Tully, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.