|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
| GAMING PRODUCT OWNER | £competitive salary package, bonus, healthcare, gym membership | ONLINE GAMING | GIBRALTAR |
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Gaming Product Owner. Reporting to the Product Manager for Gaming and working closely with the gaming delivery teams, you will contribute to our client's roadmap, interpret and generate detailed product requirements for your teams, ensure compliance with existing and new regulated markets, as well as optimise strategies for the gaming product portfolio. Your main goal is to give gaming customers the best possible casino entertainment experience, seamlessly and safely.
Gaming Product Owner, Responsibilities:
- Act as the company conduit to technology through one or more agile development teams
- Ensure the backlogs for the gaming teams are always full and prioritised
- Provide analysis and updates to stakeholders at all levels as needed
- Take ownership of work item estimation through close collaboration with the domain architect & development teams
- Collaborate with your Product Manager to create and execute the strategic roadmap for gaming
- Work with commercial gaming, market owners, technical, operational and compliance stakeholders to collaboratively deliver on the roadmap
- Liaise with third party game providers where appropriate
- Own the decision process regarding functionality and priority in all team sprints
- Develop user stories and detailed requirements from prioritised features
- Collaborate with other agile teams to manage and plan dependencies
- Assess competition by comparing the company's product to gaming and casino competitors, as well as other relevant products
- Work closely with UX to assess and improve customer experience through user research and design iteration
- Contribute to launch plans and measuring success of feature updates
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Gaming Product Owner, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years' experience as an Agile Product Owner
- Working knowledge & understanding of technical language
- History of B2C product development
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience working in the casino or gaming industry a strong advantage
- Business Analysis experience
- History of B2B product development
- Experience in lotteries/gaming an advantage but not essential
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. With Spain at your fingertips, a skiing resort only 3 hours drive away, a chance to develop your career and an excellent competitive salary, paid in Stirling, there is no reason for you to not apply if you feel you can take on the challenge and thrive.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your or alternatively contact Sarah Cairns, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
| Gaming product owner | Online gaming | Gibraltar |