|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits and relocation|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Business Support||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Gaming Operations Executive- Competitive Salary and benefits including healthcare, pension and an attractive relocation package - Gibraltar - Gaming Company
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Gaming Operations Executive to join an International Gaming Company with offices in Gibraltar. Our client is an international business which offers ample opportunities to progress your career and will assist with relocation to Gibraltar.
The Gaming Operations Executive will assist the Gaming Operations Manager with all aspects of operational activity, overseeing the performance of the digital Gaming performance across the sportsbook brands. Acting as the hub of all internal activity in bringing Promotions, Games Delivery and Customer Service together through communication of the customer experience from end to end.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Regular KPI reporting
- Represent the voice of the customer and the operational needs in relation to technical/product roadmap priorities and change decisions
- Influence the Casino product roadmap to ensure a business-value and customer-experience driven approaches are always in priority
- Identify and automate manual process to increase operational efficiency and improve customer experience
- Offering operational support to the promotions team in terms of bonus template builds and financial KPI reporting
- Detect and prevent bonus abuse and optimise promotions ROI
- Work closely with Customer Service & Analytics team to identify and fix customer journeys and reduce contact-drivers
- Encourages communication and collaboration across the business, team and stakeholders in order to build strong relationships and develop cross functional working
- Ensuring second line support to the customer services team on operational escalations is being provided in a timely fashion
- Monitoring and reviewing the products across all channels to ensure the best possible customer experience
- Conducting and maintaining thorough competitor analysis (product/promotions/marketing activity) and recommending/ suggesting areas for improvement in order to ensure we offer a market leading product
- Interaction with other business areas to provide information, support and assistance as required
Specialist Skills and Experience Required
- Strong customer-experience and product vision
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Casino industry and major competitors
- Experience in a multi-brand, international business
- Experience of working in a complex/dynamic fast paced environment is essential
- KPI, customer and results-oriented individual Possess an understanding of sports betting customers, and their needs, wants and expectations
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: Sports Betting, Casino , Digital Gaming Performance, Sports Book , KPI, Customer, Reporting, Competitor Analysis, Customer Service