|Hove, East Sussex||Salary: Plus excellent benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Amelia Munro|
Gaming Manager - International Online Gaming Company - South of England - Excellent package including bonus, career progression, great modern open plan offices, fantastic location, expanding business offering excellent career development
SRGEurope have been instructed to manage a brand new Gaming Manager role in the South of London for an international gaming company. Our client are on the cusp of huge growth and therefore in a strong position to offer potential candidates fantastic career progression. This role will give someone the opportunity to step up into a managerial role and to build a team around them.
Reporting into the Head of Product, we are looking for an experienced and passionate Gaming candidate to assist and advise on the company's commercial gaming strategy and portfolio.
Gaming Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Assisting and advising on the Gaming content strategy to tie in with overall company strategy across all jurisdictions and potential new markets.
- Ownership of all Gaming KPIs and the growth and visibility of these.
- Overall responsibility for Gaming content, roll out plans and lobby management.
- Leading and managing the selection process for new content with senior management and stakeholders.
- Responsible for co-branded gaming content
- Assist marketing team with implementing coordinated, stable and scalable solutions to facilitate the conversion of existing Sport customers into active Gaming customers
- Undertaking external benchmarking, attend industry events and conducting competitor analysis to drive through various Gaming Opportunities and Products via the ODB.
- Performing risk assessments on Online Casino activities to identify areas for improvement.
- Taking ownership of commercial and player management issues right through to resolution.
Gaming Manager Profile:
- A minimum of 2-4 experience in an Online Casino business
- Solid understanding of casino and gaming design and technologies.
- Solid knowledge of gaming trends and features, channel specific behaviours and best practices.
- Passion for new marketing technologies and services.
- Good understanding of user's cross-device interactions and trends.
Our client has grown into a successful and diverse operation, providing support services for online betting and gaming websites. Due to their continued success and expansion in the UK and abroad, our client are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, innovative and dedicated people who want to begin or continue their career in the online gaming industry .
In return our client offers a diverse and exciting working environment and comprehensive training and support that actively encourage their workforce to develop and work up the organizational structure. In addition, an excellent benefit package is on offer that rewards all employees for their loyalty and hard work.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Amelia Munro, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Online Gaming , Gaming , Marketing, Manager, Strategic, Commercial, Content, Football ,Global Acquisition , Retention ,Analytical Skills, International