|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Gaming Executive | Competitive Salary + Benefits | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Gaming Executive for an established leading International business with one of their bases in Gibraltar.
The Gaming Executive will help with the day to day running of the Gaming (Casino, Games, Bingo and Poker) with a focus on the Bingo & Poker products. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, daily operations, product marketing (both online and retail) and promotional activities including cross sell and the customer service requirements of the gaming business.
Gaming Executive Responsibilities:
- Collate gaming and player statistics in a presentable and meaningful manner. Utilise these stats to review current promotions and drive further profitability in the future.
- To assist in the production of offers and promotions that tie in with our other marketing initiatives. This will include acquisition, affiliate, retention, VIP, and cross-sell promotions/offers.
- Update and maintain text content on the Gaming websites in order to keep our customers up to date with the latest promotions.
- Liaise with our customer services team to ensure all Gaming related queries are answered in a satisfactory manner. Retention is key to our business; all customers must be treated impeccably.
- To help facilitate the requirements of VIP players via personalised promotions and activities.
- To communicate effectively with suppliers to ensure our business and operational requirements are understood.
- Liaise with all company departments to ensure the smooth operations of the entire gaming product portfolio.
- Implement strict testing procedures to ensure accuracy of gaming software releases and bonus functionality
- Perform any additional ad-hoc duties that may be assigned by gaming product managers.
Gaming Executive Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of gaming products.
- Strong attention to detail in all areas of work.
- Creative approach to development of innovative, data driven and insight led promotions and product enhancements.
- Strong knowledge of online gaming and gaming products
- Uses available resources well to ensure efficient daily operations of the gaming platforms.
- Follows procedures and processes well to ensure reporting (daily, weekly, monthly) is produced as and when required. Reporting completed in a detailed and timely fashion.
- Good implementer of strict testing procedures to ensure accuracy of software, releases and bonus functionality.
- An understanding of web technologies and their application.
- Good interdepartmental communicator and team player.
- Good personal approach to customer management.
- Strong Analytical skills will be beneficial.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Motivated to succeed in a competitive and demanding business environment
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office portfolio.
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Sportsbook and Gaming Company looking to expand on their already talented and dedicated colleagues.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.