|Marbella, Málaga||Salary: Competitive + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Richard Bayliss|
Gaming Content Writer | Online Gaming | Competitive | Marbella (Spain)
SRGEurope are recruiting on behalf of our Marbella based clients for a Gaming Content Writer. They are a Scandinavian company who are developing some of the most innovative developments within the world of Online Gaming. They develop, build and scale their own products on site and need you to join them to create engaging content. This role based in our client's fantastic offices in Marbella will see you work closely with both the CEO and CMO and assume responsibility for on-site content relating to their Gaming products and general content. You will need to be creative, with a keen eye for detail and must have experience in this area to enable you to succeed.
What's on Offer?
- A competitive salary, that will also include a bonus and benefits package
- An excellent working environment with no hierarchy, in a fantastic location on the beautiful waterfront in Marbella.
- A fantastic career opportunity. Our clients need people with a drive and passion for what they do, and the determination to further develop their careers
- The chance to work with some of the most cutting edge innovative technology and be a part of helping clients businesses to grow and develop
What you will be doing:
- Taking responsibility for all of the on page content and translations
- Writing engaging game descriptions and all other content related to the Online Gaming products
- Working closely with the SEO teams to create optimised content
- Editing and proofreading content across numerous websites and making corrections and adjustments where needed
- Engaging with the Marketing team to create promotions and email campaigns
- Working with key stakeholders to assist with the strategic planning of the content for the specified market
- Excellent written English, and any additional languages would be a plus
- Previous experience in a similar role within the Online Gaming industry
- Experienced in creating attention grabbing long-form content
- Ability to test and perform research on our product-related topics
- Excellent communication skills to work with the teams right across the business at all levels
- Willingness to learn new CMS system (not WordPress)
If you have the essential requirements to succeed in this Gaming Content Writer position, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, then get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Online Gaming Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.