|England, England||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Tom Thronicker|
Games Statistics Developer | Competitive salary (experience-dependent) + benefits package | Online Gaming Sector | Southern England
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an outstanding Games Statistics Developer for a dynamic, fast-growing and market-leading online gaming company based in the south of England. A leading supplier of high-quality online gaming product, our client are looking for someone who can come in and make an immediate difference.
Games Statistics Developer Responsibilities:
As the Games Statistics Developer, working independently and to tight deadlines, in a prime position to make a positive mark on the company, you will:
- Be tasked with designing and developing software to enable the Head of Creative in their development of new gaming concepts
- Use your statistical and mathematical knowledge to help create and play-test full game mathematical models
- Make suggestions and provide ideas to help improve the company's game statistics development process
- Create detailed game specification documents, both for software and regulatory testing, whilst also performing peer review of technical specification documentation
Games Statistics Developer Requirements:
- A deep level of understanding and experience of C, C++ and/or C#. Java knowledge is also a consideration for this role
- Solid knowledge of statistics and mathematical modelling - ideally with a degree or masters in a Stats, Mathematics, Mathematical Modelling or similar subject
- An almost obsessive level of attention to detail, coupled with a very formal and structured approach to coding standards
- Great focus and an ability to follow projects from start to finish
- Experience of working with JIRA and Confluence, this certainly won't hurt your application either
The client is a gaming company who create and build games for a number of the leading online gaming and casino, including but not limited to Ladbrokes, GVC, Rank, and BetVictor. Currently around 60 employees, they've overseen growth from 50 since the beginning of 2017, and see this growth continuing through 2018 and beyond.
With most of the team based in Reading, they have only recently started to expand their team into Gibraltar. They see it as a growth market for the company moving forwards.
Benefits include pension plan, cash plan, life assurance, childcare vouchers, Cycle to Work scheme, a Perk box, and training on your skillset
If you are interested in this role and want to know more apply now for further information!
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
KEYWORDS: Data Mining, Database Administration, Apache Cassandra, Apache, Perl, Bash, ksh, NoSQL, SQL, Pentaho, Agile,