|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Marketing||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Valentina La Gatta|
Games Product Manager | Competitive | Online Gaming | Malta
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Games Product Manager, to take ownership of the company's games portfolio and strategy. In this role based in our client's fantastic offices in Malta, you will be working closely with the Gaming Product Team and other business stakeholders, to develop a successful roadmap, promote and analyse games to maximise profit in line with the company's goals.
Our clients offer a relaxed, yet hard-working international work environment. They are looking for an ambitious, like-minded team player, that is passionate about what they do, motivated and with a desire to succeed, to join them.
Two years' Product Management experience within Online Gaming is an absolute essential, for you to succeed in this role.
What's on Offer:
- A competitive salary, that will also include a bonus and benefits package
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- An excellent working environment in a fantastic location
- The opportunity to progress your career and become an integral part of an internationally recognised brand within Online Gaming
What you will be doing:
- Own and manage the company's games portfolio.
- Monitor, analyse and manage the performance, features, and configurations of the games.
- Work closely with different teams, managers and key stakeholders.
- Monitor and keep up to date with product and industry developments and trends whilst ensuring compliance with country specific regulations.
- At least 2 years of product management experience within the Online Gaming industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with BI and analytical tools.
- Strategical thinker and goals oriented.
If you are an experienced and talented Games Product Manager and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, then get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Valentina La Gatta, Recruitment Consultant on email@example.com or on +350 200 69999.
Located at the centre of the Mediterranean, Malta is a EU archipelago known for its 300 days of sunshine a year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and its beautiful beaches and breath taking landscapes. With its numerous air and sea connections, a chance to develop your career and an excellent competitive salary, paid in Euros, there is no reason for you to not apply if you feel you can take on the challenge and thrive.