|Malta||Salary: Plus excellent benefits|
|Sector: iGaming & Crypto Careers, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Sasha Poveda|
Games Artist - Competitive Salary plus excellent benefits such as Free lunches with complementary fruit and snacks all day , flexible working hours, Friday Fun clubs, Health Insurance and company holidays to exotic destinations- Online Gaming Sector - Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Games Artist for a 'Casino Game focused' with no betting or sports books, based here in Gibraltar. A successful Casino Games Artist will join the Digital Design team to create fun and exciting Designs for users and customers. Our client believes in a flat structure and flexible working and no hierarchy. Collaboration is key; you'll be leading some days and following others. If you're a Gamer who loves the sun, sea and expressing your technical ideas this may be just the company for you.
As a Casino Games Artist you will need to be:
- Creative, intelligent individuals with a real desire and passion for casino games.
- Individuals who want to be apart of teams and discuss their ideas
- Previous gaming experience within the relevant area of expertise is highly desirable although if you have a great portfolio send it over!
- We seek confident, open minded, pro active candidates that are self motivated
- We want people that look at tech as a lifestyle and not just a Job.
- Excellent Adobe CC Suite skills
- 2D and 3D is adventurous and we´d like that
- Understanding Flash , after effects , motion graphics and video editing
- University level degree in graphic or web design or the equivalent work experience
As a Casino Games Artist you responsibilities will be:
- Work closely with the Studio Lead, Game Designers, Artists and Casino Game Developers to create unique content.
- Excellent verbal communication and teamwork skills.
- Direct others and communicate with developers and stakeholders as to ensure vision and associated information is delivered and shared accordingly throughout the process.
- Capable of dissecting and communicating visual feedback.
- Ability to provide clear constructive feedback to artists on their work.
- Redesign, rethink and develop products, from idea to concept, to execution of the final product.
- Make people feel something or fall in love with the product when they use it.
- Be one with the product, knowing all of it secrets to perfection.
- Help create and develop a visual tone and voice.
- Help strengthen our overall brand message.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sasha Poveda, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999
We have a variety of jobs within the IT and Technology sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: 2D , 3D , Flash , Adobe CC , Motion Graphics , Casino