|USA||Salary: US$80000 - US$150000 per annum + Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sam Adlam|
Game Designer |Online Gaming |USA (Remote) | 80,000 USD - 150,000 USD
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Game Designer The Game Designer is involved in the development of new game designs, theme designs, game flow and the overall vision of the game. This role is responsible for directing the execution of the vision by game artists, animators and developers.
If you are an experienced Game Designer and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Generous benefits package and tailored career development opportunities.
- Critical Illness Cover
- Private Health Care
- Group Income Protection
- Life Assurance
What will you be doing?
- Participates in the creation and review of original game designs, new game themes and concepts for electronic gaming slot machines.
- Reviews game software during development to verify game play and all game elements are of high quality.
- Creates and maintains all documents and files required for game development and submission to external regulators.
- Act as the end-to-end project manager for multiple slot games, from kickoff to completion
- Maintain and report project status and health to stakeholders
- Manage a team of individual contributors from multiple disciplines (art, animation, software engineering), keeping the team motivated and engaged through recognition, conflict resolution, and relationship building
- Schedule, facilitate, and document team meetings to capture status of projects
- Set priorities and assign tasks using JIRA and other project management software
- Collaborate with other game producers/designers to identify common issues and communicate issue status and resolutions
What will you need to succeed?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
- Requires a minimum of three years of experience in game design and development (Essential)
- Strong understanding of game design concepts in gaming
- Proven ability to create game concepts
- Key contributor in the design and development of successful core and entertainment products
- Ability to work in teams, with managers and able to collaborate with creative and technical disciplines
- Thinks big and adapts to change in a creative environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-driven, responsible and detail-oriented person who can multi-task and deliver high quality work on time
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Proficient in JIRA or other project/task management software
- Must have right to work in America.
If you are an experienced Game Designer, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Sam Adlam, Senior Recruitment Consultant by email email@example.com or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Gaming, Development, Design, Casino, Project Management, JIRA,