|North East England, England||Salary: Competitive|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Richard Bayliss|
Game Architect | Competitive | Online Gaming | United Kingdom (North East)
Our clients for this Game Architect role are a tech driven company who are developing some of the most innovative Gaming products within the world of Online Gaming. They develop, build and scale their own Games, which are used on their Bingo and Arcade site. This Game Architect role, based in our client's fantastic offices in the North East of the United Kingdom, will see you work closely on a daily basis with the Design, Animation, Marketing and Management teams, producing new and innovative games.
What's on Offer?
- A competitive salary, that will also include a bonus scheme that is paid quarterly not annually
- An excellent working environment with as much free food and drink as you want everyday
- A fantastic career opportunity. Our clients need a creative person with a drive and passion for what they do, and the determination to further develop their careers
- The chance to work with some of the most cutting edge innovative technology which is all developed from concept through to launch by our clients
- 25 days holiday per year and flexi working hours
What you will be doing:
- Immersing yourself in the online gaming world to fully understand our clients customer', the games and also the competitors to acknowledge how and why they are successful
- Communicating the journey and progression of a game from a player experience perspective
- Contributing to a continuous pipeline of new games for bingo, arcade and also international offerings
- A key part of the role is to write, storyboard and present game concepts to the wider team and gain feedback at various stages throughout the product lifecycle
- Keeping up to date with emerging trends in the gaming world, the technologies and the products
- You must thrive on working in a fast-paced environment, were no two days are the same
- As you will be working closely with product, development, marketing, customer service and players, excellent communication skills and willingness to seek and build on feedback is an essential
- An interest in games both from a design and player perspective, along with the ability to research, analyse and spot key features or trends
- Working on new and exciting products means you will need to be creatively minded and open to changes and evolution throughout the game lifecycle
- Ideally you will have Online Gaming experience however, you may be from a Marketing, Product, UX, or a creative agency background
- A portfolio of real life examples of concept creation and/or storyboarding would be a real advantage
- An understanding of social games or gambling products would be a real advantage
- University degree in a design or business orientated course is an advantage
If you have meet the essential requirements to succeed in this Game Architect position, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, then get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Richard Bayliss, Online Gaming Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.