|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Sam Adlam|
What's on Offer?
- A great team with passionate developers
- An English speaking environment with an international culture.
- Twenty five days paid vacation plus days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve
- Meet-ups, training opportunities and conferences
- Paid relocation expenses
- Wellbeing allowance
- Amazing Pension contributions
- Work from home days each week
What you will be doing:
- Developing modern and reusable frontend components, that build up the entire customer facing sports betting experience.
- A developer in our team participates in all aspects of the work, from initial planning and setting up component architecture to maintaining our components and handling issues.
- Strong background working as a Full Stack Developer.
- You find the description of this role exciting and want to build scalable software in a distributed architecture and above all are passionate about solving challenging problems in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Positive outlook by nature and have a passion for what you do, putting teamwork and collaboration above all else.
- Take great pride in your ability to grasp complex business scenarios and translating them into solutions with clean and performant code.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Sam Adlam, Recruitment Consultant on email@example.com or on +350 200 69999.