|London, England||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
Fullstack Golang Engineer | Go / Angular / React | Fully remote UK only
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Full Stack Engineer to join a leading global technology group. As the Full Stack Engineer, you will a key contributor in driving one of our most important software product initiatives. This SaaS-based product utilizes a high-volume complex backend, enhanced End-User Experience, all deployed in AWS.
If you are an experienced Full Stack Engineer and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Fully remote
- Financial planning support
- Time off benefits
- Medical cover and participation rewards
- Full Security Clearance
What You Will Be Doing
- Employing creative engineering level and problem-solving skills to identify the root cause of product defects and devise and implement suggested technical and functional resolutions.
- Directly shaping system design, development methodologies, and implementation technologies.
- Determining the best approach for resolving complex technical issues that will yield the desired turn-around time and optimal solution while minimizing the impact to product development timelines.
- Isolating, replicating, and resolving complex engineering issues to improve product performance
- Upgrading our existing solutions to manage high-volume data.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Primary software development skills using Go / Golang and Angular 8+ or Typescript is a must
- 5+ years professional software development experience with a broad technology background
- Experience developing web APIs using Golang, and/or NodeJS
- Strong skills working with data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented design
- Demonstrated experience with open-source technologies including but not limited to writing new code, enhancements, refactoring, maintenance, testing, and deployment
- Experience with software engineering best practices for the full SDLC, including requirements gathering, design, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Experienced working with large volume, highly scalable, distributed systems
- Experienced working with NoSQL database technologies
- Experienced working within a SCRUM / Sprint based development environment
If you are an experienced Full Stack Engineer, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally, Recruitment Consultant by email Robert.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Go | Golang | API | React | Angular |TypeScript