|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
SRGEurope are currently recruiting for a Fullstack Developer with an international online gaming company in Sunny Gibraltar. You will be a seasoned FullStack Developer to build out and manage our back-office system. You'll be part of a cross-functional team that's responsible for the full software development life cycle, using the latest cutting edge tech.
Fullstack Developer Responsibilities
- Design client-side architecture (micro frontends)
- Deliver testable, maintainable and high-quality code and take operational responsibility for the components that you develop.
- Be a strong participant in your immediate team and drive front-end engineering.
Fullstack Developer requirements
- Strong knowledge of data structures and system design.
- Experienced in back-end development (preferred Java) and managing system uptime and reliability.
- Experienced in API design and development.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and the use of containerization.
- Experience with databases (e.g. Oracle, MongoDB)
- Have an understanding of cloud platforms like AWS or GCP.
- You care about quality and want to improve processes.
- You're familiar with designing and building distributed and scalable systems.
- You enjoy mentoring and supporting peers and fostering best engineering practices
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
The successful Independent Financial Adviser candidate will benefit from a market leading brand, large marketing budgets, administration support, and accountancy and legal connections locally and internationally.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 0207 183 6462, we look forward to hearing from you. We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.