|City of London, London||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASA||Contact: Robert Ally|
SRGEurope are currently recruiting for a Full Stack Software Developer to join a leading global technology group. As the Full Stack Developer, you will primarily focus on supporting and developing new features for an existing Java/Spring-based web application with a SQL database, and integrating with other internal and 3rd party systems.
*Please note, due to basic security clearance we cannot accept applicants with sponsorship requirements.
Full Stack Software Developer Responsibilities:
- Develop enterprise class & scalable web applications.
- Enhance and support existing web application functionality which includes new feature development and resolving complex code issues as reported.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, product managers and engineers to build modern, scalable, user friendly and functionally robust web applications in an AGILE environment.
- Participate in all aspects of SDLC including analysis, requirements, design, implementation, testing and support.
Full Stack Software Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or closely related field
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in core Java, Spring Boot, MS SQL Server
- Experience using and designing APIs
- Experience with ORM tools
- Experience with microservices architecture is a plus
- Experience with REACT or Angular is a plus
- Experience with AWS serverless applications is a plus
- Experience with accessibility work (specifically WCAG) is a plus
- Comfortable using source control repository such as GIT and task management tools such as JIRA.
- Experience building customer facing applications deployed on cloud environments such as AWS a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable learning and applying new technologies to enhance application usability and performance.
- Excellent time and project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and communicate project status accurately.
- Team player with a "can-do" and "self-driven" attitude
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 0207 183 6462, we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.