|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Up to £65000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
Analyse and design web applications
- Develop web applications working alongside UI Engineers.
- Develop features and report to the delivery managers on any problems relating to time and status
- Work with agile teams to deliver exceptional code.
- Take part in agile meetings
- Fix issues associated with existing work
- Have a strong understanding of software engineering principles and software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Perform unit and Integration level testing on all applications.
- Keep up to date with technology
Front End Developer Skills required include:
Commercial experience of web-based applications
- Agile - SCRUM, KANBAN
- .Net / C# experience
- Jasmine, Protractor, Karma, grunt/gulp
- Microsoft Azure Technologies
- Unit test / specification frameworks
- Mocking Frameworks
- Message Queuing
- package managers nugget and npm
- Mobile Dev
- SOLID Principles
- RESTful Web APIs and JSON
- Code quality tools
- Source Control Management
- Continuous Integration Platforms
- Task tracking systems such as. JIRA
- Api documentation
- CMS - Epi Server experience is beneficial
- Candidates must hold a relevant EU OR UK passport or the right to work in Gibraltar
Our client is an award winning company. You will work with a team of talented, highly collaborative and fun people. Their working environment is high tech and fun and they place value on work/life balance. Gibraltar is a lively city which is able to offer you an Al fresco lifestyle in the sunshine. An excellent relocation package is on offer for candidates living in the UK/EU who are looking to relocate to Gibraltar.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999 or e-mail Kirsten.email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs within the IT sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.