|Manchester, Greater Manchester||Salary: £35000 per annum + Plus extensive benefits package|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Tom Thronicker|
Full Stack Developer - Up to £35,000 per year + benefits package - IT/Internet Sector, Manchester
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Full Stack Developer by a fast-paced, forward thinking digital agency based in Manchester, UK. The successful candidate will join the company an working within a tight -knit team you will immediately be implementing your knowledge on the UX and UI of the company's work across desktop and mobile platforms.
Full Stack Developer - the Responsibilities:
- Make an immediate impact in driving forward my client's fast-paced projects for major corporate clients.
- Work on both front and back end of high-profile projects.
- Run continuous integration and deployment.
As an expert in all things digital, you'll be expected to have a wealth of experience in numerous scripting languages, run-time environments, and libraries, including:
- HTML5/CSS, and
- Knowledge and experience of databases (Relational and/or NoSQL)
- An eye for detail
- Be able to create cross-browser, responsive experiences
- Ideally, you will also have knowledge of front end frameworks such as Ember, React, and Angular; experience of developing mobile apps using Cordova and similar;
- A good understanding of design principles like use of white space, grid layouts, and typography.
Our client is one of the most dynamic and fastest-developing lights on the Digital Agency scene in Manchester. Priding themselves on their quality deliverance at all levels of the process with clients, they couple this drive with allowing their team the freedom to be innovative and explore technology to advance their work
From their end, they will provide 30 days holiday (bank holidays inclusive), provide free fruit, discount gym memberships, and are part of the Cycle To Work scheme (allowing purchase of a bike through salary deduction)
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Tom Thronicker, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.