|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Tech, Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Full Stack Developer | £45,000 - £50,000 | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Full Stack Developer to join a high profile and fast growing company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force. The Full Stack Developer will work alongside a team of talented colleagues.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Working with alongside a team of talented developers, you will play a hands on role in the design & development & implementation of front-end (Angular) & back-end (JEE) applications
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
Degree in computer science
- Software development best practices
- SOA, Web Services, SOAP, JMS, Servlets experience
- Familiar with UML
- Web MVC frameworks
- SQL and ORM frameworks
- Apache Camel, JBoss Fuse, ESB, OSGi
- HTML, HTML5, XML, XPath
- Tomcat, Jetty, Active MQ
- GIT, Maven, Artifactory, Sonar, JUnit
- Knowledge of defect tracking tools
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Stash
Our client have a strong market share & play a dominant role in their sector. They are able to offer ample opportunities to progress your career.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle & is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar & Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling & there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We can even help you with your relocation process read more here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.