|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Full Stack Developer (CMS) responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Analyse and design web applications specified as stories in backlogs and UX/UI designs.
- Develop web applications working in collaboration UI Engineers.
- Development of features where you must: report problems on time, specify needs, and present status reports to delivery managers.
- Use your excellent knowledge of software engineering principles and the whole software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Liaise with all members of widely spread agile teams to deliver high-quality code.
- Participate in all agile planning meetings and stand-ups.
- Fix existing work and any issues associated with it.
- Strong understanding of software craftsmanship and a mindset toward Test Driven Development and perform unit and Integration level testing on all applications.
- Monitor new technology trends, frameworks, and approaches.
Full Stack Developer (CMS) requirements to include (please ask for full job spec)
- Epi Server CMS experience or a Mircrosoft CMS or any .Net CMS.Net Frameworks 3.5/4.0/4.5/5.0 using C#
- Microsoft Azure Technologies - eg. Web apps, Azure SQL, Redis Cache, Cosmos DB etc
- Unit test / specification frameworks - NUnit, Specflaw, selenium, xBehave
- Mocking Frameworks - Rhinomocks, NSubstitute
- Message Queuing - Azure service bus, Kafka, MQ Series, Rabbit MQ
- package managers nugget and npm
- Mobile Dev - Xamarin, Cordova
- pre-processors such as SASS or SCSS
- SOLID Principles (knowledge of)
- RESTful Web APIs and JSON (knowledge of)
- code quality tools like JSLint or JSHint (knowledge of)
- Source Control Management (SCM) e.g. Git, SVN (knowledge of)
- Continuous Integration Platforms (CI) e.g. VSTS, Teamcity (knowledge of)
- Agile Methodologies - SCRUM, KANBAN (knowledge of)
- Task tracking systems e.g. JIRA (knowledge of)
- Api documentation - apiary blue print, swagger(knowledge of)
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International technology company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They offer a fun working environment and the opportunity to progress your career.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or e-mail Kirsten.email@example.com
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.