|York, North Yorkshire||Salary: £26000 - £35000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Frontend Web Developer | Salary £26,000 - £35,000 plus benefits | Digital Agency | York
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Responsive Frontend Web Developer to join an exciting growing award winning company which offers their services globally, and will offer you the opportunity to join a talented team in a friendly environment.
Frontend Web Developer Duties include but are not limited to:
- Work with organisations globally, ranging from start ups to international companies.
- Work on bespoke websites and web applications
- Ability to work both independently and also within a tight knit ambitious team
- Work within a fast paced and ever changing environment
- You must have excellent knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5 to create mobile-first responsive sites
- You will need to be willing to put in the hours needed to get the job done
Frontend Web Developer Skills and Experience Required:
- Mobile-first responsive development (client uses bootstrap components)
- Attention to detail
- LESS/SASS (desirable)
- CoffeeScript (desirable)
- PHP Framework experience (desirable)
- JIRA (desirable)
- gulp, bower, npm, etc. (desirable)
- Experience with frontend frameworks (VueJS, React, etc.) (desirable)
Our client is an exciting start up within the digital industry and offers you the opportunity to join a highly talented team producing award winning work for a global client base. Providing you have the suitable skill set, they will look at graduates with no commercial experience, junior candidates, self taught developers as well as senior level candidates
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.