|London, England||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Rhona Tattersall|
Frontend /Fullstack Developer | Python, React, REST | Remote UK Only
SRGEurope are currently recruiting for a Frontend /Fullstack Developer to work for an innovative and rapidly growing biomedical company. You will be joining a mature technology set-up with a highly competent technical team in place, with a start-up feel.
We are looking for an experienced full-stack (Python/React) developer to help build the front end user interface and API
Frontend /Fullstack Developer Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development, maintenance, continuous testing and the quality of the codebase
- Development of a public facing RESTful API
- Design, use and maintain of relational databases, such as PostgreSQL
- Design, use and maintain of search and analytics solutions (such as Elasticsearch)
- Be engaged in the implementation of relevant CI/CD pipelines.
- Working closely with senior management to ensure customer and user requirements are actualised within the products
- Working closely with designers in order to create the best UX on products
- Be responsible for the development, maintenance, quality and deployment of the code.
- Ensuring the code is rigorously and continually testing and being responsible for the monitoring and uptime of the webapp.
- Set-up and maintenance of third party services that integrate with products - such as Auth0, Cloudflare, Firebase
- Mentoring of junior developers
- Code review and approval
- Setting standards for the style and quality of the codebases
- Writing internal and external documentation where necessary
- Critical bug fixing
- Maintenance of legacy systems
- Be engaged in the day to day operations of the platform and work closely with the product manager to ensure customer and user requirements are actualised within the platform.
- Be engaged in continuous infrastructure analysis, optimization and consolidation, following the addition of new features.
- Be a supporter of DevOps culture.
Frontend /Fullstack Developer Requirements
- Proven track record of at least 3 years professional software delivery with extensive knowledge of the full software development lifecycle, both back and frontend.
- Extensive experience of using Python in a commercial setting
- Experience with version control systems, preferably Git
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and microservices.
- Extensive experience with the React framework and popular technologies related to it like Redux, React Router, etc
- Be comfortable collaborating with a designer (in person and via tools such as Figma) to implement web applications.
- Being able to handle complex scientific information and not being afraid to ask questions if you feel that you are working with incomplete information.
- Recognise the value in testing and documentation in building scalable and stable platforms.
- Serious about automation, working with single sources of truth and removing single points of failure.
- An eye for up-and-coming technologies and best practices.
- Ability to effectively interact with a diverse group of people (biologists, data scientists, developers).
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 0207 183 6462, we look forward to hearing from you. We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Fullstack | Frontend | React | Python | AI | Biotech