|England||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
SRGEurope are currently recruiting for a Frontend React Developer to support a cutting-edge scientific research firm. As the Frontend React Developer you will be working on Greenfield applications for biomedical data and artificial intelligence developing the innovations of the future.
Frontend React Developer responsibilities:
- Ownership of the frontend codebase.
- Implementation of design.
- Working hand-in-glove with API developers and our lead designer.
- Be responsible for the development, maintenance, continual testing, quality and deployment of the frontend code.
- Be engaged in the day to day operations of the platform and work closely with the senior management to ensure customer and user requirements are actualised within the platform.
- Be engaged in continuous infrastructure analysis, optimization and consolidation, following the addition of new features.
- Be engaged in the implementation of relevant CI/CD pipelines.
- Ensuring the code is rigorously and continually testing and being responsible for the monitoring and uptime of the webapp.
- If something doesn't exist, being prepared to build or write it, but also knowing when to build and when it is best to not reinvent the wheel.
Frontend React Developer experience:
- Proven track record of at least 3-5 years professional software delivery with extensive knowledge of the full software development lifecycle, primarily frontend.
- Understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Extensive experience with the React framework and popular technologies related to it like Redux, React Router, etc.
- Be comfortable collaborating with a designer (in person and via tools such as Figma) to implement web applications.
- Being able to handle complex scientific information and not being afraid to ask questions if you feel that you are working with incomplete information.
- Experience with having built one or more front end applications that fetches data from an API.
- Experience with CDNs, such as Cloudflare.
- Experience with Google Cloud.
- Interest and enthusiasm to work with biomedical data.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us 0207 183 6462, we look forward to hearing from you. We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.