|Manchester, Greater Manchester||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Frontend Digital Engineer | £30,000 to £35,000 plus benefits | Digital Agency | Manchester
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Frontend Digital Engineer to join an exciting growing company with offices in Manchester. They are looking for a talented and motivated candidate to join their team and in turn will offer the opportunity to grow and progress your career.
Frontend Digital Engineer duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain source code in source control system with adequate documentation
- Accurately log your hours in timekeeping software
- Adopt the Quality Assurance processes to check your own code, as well as that of colleagues
- Be proactive in self-learning, sharing techniques with the team, and be willing to assist in solving issues outside your core work
- Work with the wider team to assist in all areas of the business, including pitches, tenders and strategy.
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with clients and colleagues
- Work efficiently to meet deadlines, and to a professional standard
- It will annoy you when pixels are out of place
- You'll be happy to support ie9, or ie8 on request, as well as the latest devices
- Make sites look beautiful at all viewport sizes, not just at break points
- Be commercially aware of how long jobs should take, and work to deadlines
Frontend Digital Engineer skills and experience required:
- Create cross browser, responsive templates
- Understanding of UX and UI across desktop and mobile devices
- Strong organisation skills and self discipline
- Eye for detail
Frontend Digital Engineer desirable skills:
- Back-end development skills such as PHP and/or Node JS
- Experience with databases (Relational and/or NoSQL)
- Knowledge of front end frameworks such as React / Angular / Ionic
- Experience of mobile app development using framework such as Cordova
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of design principles including grid layouts, typography, use of colour, use of white space
Our client is an exciting company within the digital industry and offers you the opportunity to join a highly talented team. They have a happy team that has the freedom to explore and innovative; pushing the limits of their expertise, while leaving no technical debt behind them.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.