|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Sam Adlam|
Front of House Assistant | Online Gaming | Gibraltar |
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Front of House Assistant. In this role you will be working in a prestigious office in Gibraltar. The Front of House Team are key contributors to the first impression of the business and must therefore ensure that all guests and visitors are greeted in a welcoming, courteous and professional manner. You will also support your internal colleagues with a number of services and provide an excellent customer service all round with a great eye for detail..
If you are an experienced Front of House Assistant then this is the opportunity for you.
What's on Offer?
- A fantastic collaborative work environment in an excellent location.
- Private Healthcare that begins on day one and the option to add family members.
- A Pension Plan after successfully completing probation.
- Free language classes and wellness coaching.
- Discounts for several restaurants along with subsidised gym memberships.
- A comprehensive relocation package.
What you will be doing:
- Greeting all visitors in a friendly and professional manner
- Maintaining a spotless Reception and meeting room area and ensuring that the area is not left unattended
- You will ensure that reception items are neatly stored and appropriately accessible
- Advising hosts promptly when their guests have arrived
- Liaising with Reception for external visitors and follow visitor guidelines in line with our physical security policies
- Issue access cards to guests, visitors, contractors, employees
- Dealing with Switchboard calls and take accurate messages; ensuring the phone is not left unattended
- Assist with events and external meetings and provide catering and refreshments as and when required
- Facilitate the smooth running of external meetings
- Respond to internal tickets in a timely and professional manner managing expectations of timelines
- Dealing with helpdesk enquiries to Front of House/Travel in a fast and efficient way, in line with policy
- Provide travel assistance to colleagues incl. taxi arrangements for business flights from/to Malaga airport
- Reservation of meeting rooms via Outlook
- Ensure reception is fully covered at all times and cover holiday periods as a team
- Booking couriers/collections
- Dealing with incoming/outgoing mail
- Collect mail/parcels from post office and from WTC letter box, check and distribute to recipients
- Manage stationery ordering, stock control and ensure items are neatly stored and appropriately accessible
- Assisting with ad-hoc administrative tasks as required, maintaining confidentiality at all times
- Assisting with training booking and administration
- Provide assistance/guidance on Facilities matters and work as a team with the Support Services team and the Group Facilities Manager
- Ensure that working practices of Front of House are documented and updated, keeping appropriate records in line with these
- Run reports off the travel and ticketing system
- Occasional driving may be required
- Helping co-ordinate emergency evacuation procedure as fire warden (training provided)
- H&S Administration
- Ensuring first aid boxes are refilled regularly
- Any other H&S admin task as advised by the Group Facilities Manager
- Highly organised and remains calm under pressure
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills and a professional phone manner
- Knowledge of Spanish desirable
- Positive attitude and welcoming persona
- Ability to cope with conflicting demands and meet deadlines;
- Able to maintain confidentiality where appropriate
- International travel booking experience desirable
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Strong technical skills and computer literacy - competent in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Internet
- Experience using an online ticketing system desirable
- Excellent personal presentation.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Sam Adlam , Recruitment Consultant on Sam.email@example.com or on +350 200 69999.
KeywordsFront of house, Receptionist, assistant, gaming, Gibraltar