|City of London, London||Salary: £40000 - £65000 per annum + Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
FRONT END DEVELOPERS (MID - SENIOR) | Salary £40,000 - £60,000 / £65,000 + Benefits Package including gym membership, cycle to work scheme, pension, snacks and drinks and breakfast or lunch | London, United Kingdom
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Front End Developer (Mid-Senior) to join an exciting and fast growing company in London, United Kingdom. Our client offers a fun working environment and is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force. The Front End Developer (Mid-Senior) will join a company that offers fantastic benefits including gym membership, cycle to work scheme, pension, snacks and drinks and even breakfast / brunch / lunch!
Front End Developer (Mid-Senior) Responsibilities:
- You will work on projects ranging in size
- Work on all aspects of the system and throughout all stages of the development process
- Work in an Agile environment
- Develop and implement new features
- Liaise with colleagues and external parties
- Server Side: java code together with open source frameworks and external integration modules.
- Database: MySQL cluster with distributed and dedicated report servers and data warehouse.
Front End Developer (Mid-Senior) Requirements:
- Strong understanding of web applications and service based architecture
- Experienced with Web performance and Automation tools such as Gulp/Grunt
- Experience with unit testing and preferably TDD
- Experience with React (or other JS Frameworks), Redux, Redux-Thunk, Storybook, Node.js, jQuery, GIT, React-Router, Jest, Npm/Yarn, MySQL, Webpack, Mustache, Jenkins or similar technologies
- Responsive / mobile experience
- Proficient with English (Written and Verbal)
Our client have a strong market share and play a dominant role in their sector. They offer an exciting working environment and ample opportunities to progress your career.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.