|Málaga, Spain||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
IT job in Malaga, Spain! The Front End Developer will join a talented growing team within a company which is able to offer you a long term career. Benefits of working in the office include gaming consoles, darts, pool, foosball, books and a kitchen full of coffee, fruit and even ice-cream! An attractive relocation package is offered for candidates outside of Spain.
Front End Developer Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Develop, test, document and maintain the front end of desktop and mobile web-based applications
- Write front-end code using programming patterns and following industry best practice
- Help design and develop the front-end architecture
- Make sure your GUIs are properly built and designed
- Maintain a personal test environment
- Get together with other creative thinkers to build your understanding of customer and explore what they want
- Keep up to speed with industry front-end trends
Front End Developer Requirements:
3+ years experience in a Front End Developer role
- Web-based applications, application servers, HTTP protocol and web services
- Debugging front-end applications using cross-browsing techniques
- BDD and/or TDD (Jasmine, Karma)
- Armed with Gulp, Grunt or Webpack background
- Knowledgeable about SDLC and Continuous Integration
- Familiar with most popular programming patterns used in front-end and web development
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International technology company looking to expand on their already brilliant and dedicated colleagues. They are at the forefront of technology with their products and have substantial plans for growth. An attractive relocation package is offered for candidates outside of Spain.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on +34 951 254 254 or 0207 183 6462 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.