|Málaga, Spain||Salary: Plus Benefits and relocation|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Rob Tully|
Front End Developer | Salary competitive plus benefits and relocation | Online Gaming | Malaga, Spain
The client is looking for a bright and driven individual who will contribute their experience and be looking to expand their knowledge and grow with a team. You´ll be working with a number of technologies and be open to learning new things and taking on varying responsibilities. For your brilliance, they offer an excellent starting salary, long term career growth, a great working environment and relocation assistance.
With 300 days of sunshine, beaches at your fingertips, a skiing resort only 2 hours drive away, a chance to develop your career and this excellent competitive salary, there´s no reason for you to not apply if you feel you can take on the challenge and thrive.
The appointed Front End Developer Skills and Experience:
- Experience with jQuery, Angular, Ext frameworks
- Knowledge of version control systems
- Good understanding of application servers
- Proven ability to debug using cross browsing techniques
- Understanding of the SDLE and Continuous Integration
- Understanding target audiences
- Maintaining the front end mobile and web applications (testing, documenting etc.)
- Coding using programming patterns and participate in the design architecture
- Work closely with software developers and key stakeholders to discuss user requirements as well as brainstorming new ideas and solutions
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious FE Developer looking to further develop his/her skills and knowledge in a fast-growing, highly successful and forward thinking organisation. There are excellent opportunities for career progression and growth and the company is known to offer excellent incentives and remuneration to their employees.
The location is fantastic for candidates interested in relocating to a warm climate, with excellent local and international schools and an exceptional quality of life.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Rob Tully, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.