|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Includes benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Kirsten Jefferson|
Front End Developer| Competitive Salary + Benefits Package + Relocation Assistance | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Front End Developer to join a high profile and fast growing company in Gibraltar. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force. The Front End Developer will join a growing talented team and a company which is able to offer you career progression. Relocation assistance is available.
Front End Developer Responsibilities:
Plan, develop and improve the platform
- Operate with a high degree of ownership ("you built it, you run it") on a continuous delivery basis
- Evaluate the use of new technologies, architectures and frameworks
- Work closely with software architects, product owners and stakeholders
- Support junior developers
- Work within an Agile environment
Front End Developer Requirements:
- EU / UK passport holder or holds the right to work in Gibraltar
- Mobile web development experience
- Development tools such as git, Maven, Chrome DevTools etc.
- Experience with React is a plus
- Experience with Java-based and particularly with JSF2 is a plus
- Agile development and continuous delivery
- Eagerness to work on topics like performance optimization, responsiveness, scaling and high availability
- Good English skills are a must
- A completed degree in IT or similar
Our client is a leader in their industry and they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the sector. Our client is an international business which offers ample opportunities to progress your career. Relocation assistance is on offer.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We can even help you with your relocation process read more here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.