|Cardiff, Wales||Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits|
|Sector: Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Michal Sovich|
Front End Developer | Competitive salary + benefits package | Insurance | Cardiff, Wales
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a motivated Front End Developer to join a high profile and fast growing online Insurance company in Cardiff, Wales.
Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force.
As a Front End Developer, you will work closely with the UX Manager to design and develop better journeys for users across all device and browser types.
This role will allow you to be a very significant part in shaping the business moving forward. This will be achieved through the development, testing and publication of our customer-facing website.
The Front End Developer will ultimately have a key role in increasing volumes of customers and assisting with improvements to the user journey.
Front End Developer Responsibilities:
- Development, testing, publication and monitoring of the customer-facing website, elements of the new business journey and the online customer account.
- Work with the UX Manager to create features that can be tested and optimized.
- Developing from technical and functional specifications.
- Developing A/B tests for UX/UI designs and their functionality.
- Identifying bugs and deploying hotfixes as needed
Front End Developer Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years' front-end development experience is essential.
- Thorough knowledge of all relevant Front End coding languages
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs including English Language and Mathematics within Education records.
- Ability to understand a technical brief and challenge it if necessary.
- Knowledge and experience of the insurance sector is desirable.
- Experience with Angular is desirable.
- An interest in creating scientifically proven design and functionality.
- An understanding and interest in behavioral differences and tailored user journeys.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Keen to learn new technologies and introduce them to the business.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
Front End Development | Web development | Online Insurance | HTML,CSS,JS,PHP | Angular |