|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary Plus Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Michal Sovich|
Front End Developer | Competitive salary + benefits package | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a talented Front End Developer to join a fast growing and innovative online gaming company in Gibraltar. Our client is creative and has an incredible cutting-edge technology environment.
Our Client is looking for a Front End Developer who is very passionate about software development, who loves to push product development using state-of-the art technology, and who has very high quality standards.
Front End Developer Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop and improve online platform platform with a very high degree of ownership on a continuous delivery basis
- Evaluate the use of new technologies, architectures and frameworks
- Collaborate closely with software architects, product owners and stakeholders
- Form part of a highly collaborative agile process
Front End Developer Requirements:
- EU passport is required to be eligible to work in Gibraltar
- Excellent understanding of mobile web development
- Experience with development tools such as git, Maven, Chrome DevTools etc.
- Experience with React is a plus
- Experience with Java-based and particularly with JSF2 is a plus
- Highly familiar with agile development and continuous delivery
- A completed degree in IT or a comparable course is desirable
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.