|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary and Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Robert Ally|
Fraud and Risk Operations Manager | Online Gaming | Gibraltar | BO DWH SAP
SRG Europe are recruiting on behalf of our industry leading clients for an experienced Fraud and Risk Operations Manager to join their team. Our clients are one of the most well established names within the Online Gaming industry and are continuing to grow.
The Fraud and Risk Operations Manager will lead Fraud teams and mitigate customer risk through effective analysis of accounts and group trends, prediction of future fraud trends and proactive implementation of prevention measures; thus protecting the commercial risk of the business.
If you are an experienced Fraud and Risk Operations Manager, and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Performance company and personal related bonus
- 35 hour working week plus lunch hour paid 40 hours
- 31 vacation days per calendar year including bank holidays
- Paid overtime enhanced rate
- Private Medical cover Worldwide
- Life Assurance and Critical Illness cover
- Company paid team outings
- Company parties twice a year with all the trimmings
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsible for the management, performance and structure of multiple fraud and risk teams across all platforms. Coverage includes Sports, Poker, Casino and Bingo brands across all jurisdictions and regulated markets.
- Payment fraud management, including monitoring of chargeback levels, working directly with PSPs/relationship managers and defining risk triggers to improve approval rates and chargeback ratios.
- Internal chargeback representation management and monitoring of successful representation figures.
- Managing the Sports Fraud and Risk Team, who are responsible for risk mitigation across the Sportsbook in all markets.
- Dealing with Sports Integrity concerns as well as working directly with SGBs to escalate any potential breaches on an event/individual level.
- Bonus abuse management across all products utilizing data models to action emerging trends.
- Leading POC and integration of 3rd party risk management solutions and maintaining those relationships and ROI.
- ADR escalations and Regulatory audits.
- Internal escalations to MLRO with regards to ISARS and suspicious event reports/persons of interest or PEPs.
- Presenting the Fraud and Risk Pipeline to senior management relating to project management, proposed processes, or budget requests.
- Completion of thorough risk assessments of customer accounts entering Fraud processes.
- Identifying and taking relevant action where fraudulent or abusive activity has occurred.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Previous people management / performance management experience
- SME in Fraud or Risk Management
- Knowledge of potential fraud concerns related to e-commerce
- Understanding of Sports Risk Management and Integrity
- Bonus Abuse Experience or the managing of
- Proficient in the use of Business Objects and SAP DWH
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications including the following; Excel (ability to construct complex pivot tables and formulae, whilst manipulating data for detailed analysis) and Word
If you are an experienced Fraud and Risk Operations Manager, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the apply button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Robert Ally on Robert.email@example.com or on +350 200 69999.
Key Words: Gibraltar | Online Gaming | BO | SAP | DWH