|North East England, England||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Senior Fraud Analyst | Salary c£30 -35,000k plus bonus/benefits package DOE | Online Sector | North East England
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Senior Fraud Analyst to work for a leading online business with various bases in Europe and the UK. The ideal Fraud Analyst will have a thorough knowledge of payments, AML activities and fraudulent behaviour within the online sector.
The industry is fast paced and not for the faint hearted so confident fraud experienced candidates, with great ambition will be successful with their application. The Fraud Analyst will report directly to the Head of Fraud Investigations based in their Gibraltar Office.
The Senior Fraud Analyst Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- To take ownership of anti-fraud measures and controls for our B2C gambling business in order to maximise business and stamp out fraud.
- Develop, review, recommend and implements policies and procedures to detect and prevent the occurrence of fraudulent, illegal, or improper activities, whilst also implementing and reviewing proactive processes and reports.
- To proactively manage the prevention of fraudulent activity and to manage the amount and value of chargebacks due to fraud to within the required limits set by the online payment providers.
- Conduct and/or coordinate investigations into fraudulent, illegal, or improper activities.
- Manage the exchange of information, ID documentation, and details pertaining to players.
- Conduct analysis, identify trends and developments. Research and recommend appropriate fraud controls, tools, and the testing of new features and functions.
- Continually review the team, policies, procedures and quality to look for ways to improve the level of service and the efficiency of the fraud processes.
The Senior Fraud Analyst Skills & Experience are but not confined to:
- 3 to 5 years' experience in a similar position.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of the online gaming sector, online payments and payments processing. Candidates with large company Online Sector backgrounds will also be considered.
- A track record of successful implementation of Fraud prevention with a proven track-record of with improved financial performance is a must.
- Data analysis and management of volume data.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially with Microsoft Excel.
- A forward-thinking and dynamic individual.
- Ability to think both analytically, creatively, and always seek to identify solutions rather than problems.
- Confident communicator, both written and verbal.
- Fluent English (written and spoken).
- Italian and/or Spanish would be desirable but not essential.
- Sound judgement and decision making skills.
Our client is a market leading Online Gaming Company with offices based in the North East UK, Europe and Gibraltar. It owns and operates some of the most legendary names in its field. Our client has big plans for their future growth of their business in the gaming sector, they seek candidates that are looking to develop their career within Fraud. There is a genuine opportunity to take on a senior Manager level role in the future. They offer an excellent benefits package including quarterly bonus, health cover, and gym membership.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999 or e-mail Angelique.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Fraud, Investigations, KYC, AML, fraud prevention, Gaming, Online Gaming