|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Senior Fraud Analyst | Competitive salary + excellent bonus | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Senior Fraud Analyst to join a high profile financial institution in Malta. Our client is dynamic, creative, and has an incredibly talented work-force. The Senior Fraud Analyst Have a minimum of 2-3 years' experience in fraud and investigation.
Senior Fraud Analyst Responsibilities:
- Identify and accurately track current fraud trends from a merchant's transaction data.
- Develop anti-fraud rules whilst continuously monitoring their efficiency and identify required changes to the rules library.
- Create and update fraud policies and procedures.
- Provide training to the fraud monitoring analysts.
- Daily merchant transaction monitoring, communicating with merchants on fraud issues, providing advice on fraud prevention, mitigation and reduction measures.
- Monitor merchant performance against Card Scheme Requirements and internal thresholds.
- Ensure that the merchants are aware of potential breaches.
- Take immediate action on any notifications and reporting requirements received by the card schemes to ensure compliance with their regulations.
- Provide stats and reports to management on fraud performance.
- Analyse fraud performance and industry news to identify potential fraud threats to the organisation and taking necessary prevention measures.
Senior Fraud Analyst Requirements:
- Preferably a degree or diploma in Banking & Finance, Statistics or related discipline.
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years' experience in fraud and investigation.
- Comfortable when working with high volumes of transactions.
- Able to spot unusual payment requests and account activity anomalies.
- Organised, diligent and attentive to detail.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
Malta is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, full of history, beaches, culture and friendly people. It is easily accessible from most UK airports with a flight time of around just 3 hours. English is Malta's second official language so communication forms no problem. Summer weather is fantastic and the winters are mild. You certainly won't be bored in Malta, from hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, scuba diving, paragliding, and windsurfing or just relaxing on the beautiful beaches - there really is something for everyone.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us for Malta +356 277 82156, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
Fraud | Analytical | Finance | Investigation| Banking