|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Clare Cogan|
Risk Analyst | Competitive salary + excellent benefits package | Malta
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Risk Analyst to join a high profile Payment provider in Malta. Our client is a financial licenced institution as well as having a dynamic, creative, and incredibly talented work-force.
- Monitor client performance against card scheme requirements, internal thresholds, AML & CFT regulations and fraud rules.
- Ensure that clients are aware of potential breaches and take immediate action on alerts, notification and reporting to ensure compliance at all times.
- Working with the underwriting team to ensure that the proper monitoring program and strategy has been set up for the respective client and industry types.
- Analyse transaction behaviour to identify anomalies, trends or patterns which could be an indication of fraud or money laundering.
- Maintain accurate records of investigations and case outcomes.
- Create and update the necessary reports to fulfil internal and external compliance and reporting obligations.
- Work with various teams within the company to develop and initiate action plans and long-term solutions for fraud mitigation and compliance.
- Preferably a degree or diploma in Banking & Finance, Statistics or related discipline.
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years' experience in fraud / AML monitoring and investigation.
- Possess strong analytical skills.
- Objective approach to be able to exercise independent judgement, express opinions and make recommendations with impartiality.
- Comfortable when working with high volumes of transactions.
- Organised, diligent and attentive to detail.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Have a drive to ensure continuous process improvement.
- Can do attitude, enthusiastic and ambitious.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call +350 200 69999 for Gibraltar or 0207 183 6462 for UK.
Fraud Monitoring | Customer Relationships | Finance| Fraud/AML | Analytical | Microsoft Excel |