|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: iGaming||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Valentina La Gatta|
Football Trader | Online Gaming | Ireland | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an enthusiastic Football Trader with great analytical skills. In this role based in our client's fantastic offices in Ireland or Gibraltar, you will be responsible for delivering an industry-leading Football Product and growing the brand's portfolio.
Our clients are well established and continuously expanding name within the Online Gaming and Sports Betting sector. They offer a relaxed, flexible yet hard-working work environment and they are looking for a career driven, like-minded team player, with a passion for sports and understanding of betting to join their Football Team,
If you live and breathe Football and are knowledgeable about trading and betting principles, then this could be the opportunity for you.
What's on Offer?
- A competitive salary and extra bonuses based on specific targets.
- A fantastic collaborative work environment in an excellent location.
- A Pension Plan after successfully completing probation and Private Healthcare.
- Training and Development.
What you will be doing:
- Managing and overseeing content presentation and display on a variety of platforms.
- Managing and creating the life cycle of Football betting opportunities.
- Monitoring and identifying risk, customer behaviour and betting trends.
- Liaising with all key functions including key functions including customer services with all queries in relation to Football
- An all-round understanding of the Sports Betting business and the customer base.
- A people person with excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic and a solution focused approach.
- Mathematical and strategic thinking and exceptional data analysis skills.
If you are a passionate Football Trader, get in touch with me today, for more information and a full job description.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Valentina La Gatta, Recruitment Consultant on firstname.lastname@example.org or on +350 200 69999.
Football | Trading | Data Analysis