|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits and relocation assistance|
|Sector: iGaming, Tech||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Ebony Jacks|
Football and Sports Bet Acceptance Manager| Salary Competitive + Benefits + Relocation assistance offered | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit Football and Sports Bet Acceptance Manager to join one of Europe's leading Online Gaming companies.
As the Bet Acceptance Manager for Football and Sports you will manage a team responsible for the acceptance of all 'exceptional' bets via Over Ask and Telephone referral for company brands.
Football and Sports Bet Acceptance Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of bet acceptance traders responsible for the decision making process for all exceptional football and sports bets
- Provide effective resource planning to ensure that the team is able to provide 24/7 coverage
- Establish clearly defined KPIs with the Head of Pre-Match Football and the Head of Pre-Match Sports
- Alongside the Bet Acceptance Manager, develop individual performance metrics that can be used to appraise individual bet acceptance trader performance on a regular basis
- Work collaboratively with the VIP and Customer Profiling teams to identify high value accounts (potential and actual) and advise on suitable bet acceptance limits
- Manage the Football and Sports liability limit settings in collaboration with the respective Heads of Football and Sports
- Act as an ambassador of the betting integrity policies and procedures, ensuring team awareness and raising concerns with the Head of Compliance
Football and Sports Bet Acceptance Manager Experience and Skills Required:
Previous experience of having managed teams within a trading environment is essential
- Extensive subject matter expertise in football and sports betting is essential
- A proven record of generating commercial benefit through the identification and execution of data lead decisions is essential
- Display a conscientious approach to data analysis and a willingness to us data in the appraisal of performance
- Your role will demand flexibility in your approach to working hours
Full job specification provided upon request.
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies. They have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Their long established retail and online brands provide excellent opportunities for highly driven candidates, giving rapid career progression to exceptional employees.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Ebony Jacks , Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Online Gaming sector ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.