|Scotland||Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Sarah Cairns|
Financial Services Assurance Manager, National Markets | Scotland, Big 4 Chartered Accountancy firm, Competitive salary + excellent bonus + car allowance + benefits package + flexible working, ACA, ACCA, ICAS qualified or equivalent |
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit for an experienced Financial Services Assurance, Manager, National Markets - Scotland, our clients Financial Services Assurance Team is fully integrated, working across borders to help clients deal with issues that are critical to their success, and winning new business as a result. You will be working closely with small financial services companies to some of the world's best-known banks.
Manager General Duties
- Leading teams, managing performance and keeping engagement leaders updated on audit engagements
- Completing audit processes and documenting higher-risk areas to increase your technical and business skills in areas including revenue, financial instruments and income taxes
- Engaging clients and providing authoritative advice and professionalism throughout transactions
- Constantly developing your understanding of current market trends and processes and sharing your knowledge to develop junior colleagues
- Understanding our clients' unique ambitions and needs and referring them to colleagues in other teams and areas to broaden our business relationships where possible
- Manage a team effectively including developing more junior members of staff
Manager Skills and Experience Required
- ACA/ACCA qualified or Part qualified (or international equivalent)
- Experience leading on Assurance/controls engagements in a Manager role or equivalent (e.g. Internal/External Audit)
- Significant experience in Financial Services - e.g. Banking, Wealth & Asset Management or Insurance
- Strong communication skills
- Experience of working in a team/project management
Our client is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, this starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Superb long term career progression opportunities. They pride themselves on nurturing and progressing their employees.
If you are interested in this role press apply now and if you want to know more e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call 0131 510 0024 or 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.