|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Online Gaming, Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Financial Planning/Analyst Manager | Excellent Salary Package relocation assistance available | Qualified CIMA, ACCA/ACA with analytical experience | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope have been commissioned to recruit an experienced Financial Planning/Analyst Manager for an International Online Gaming client with a base in Gibraltar. As the FP&A Manager you will be responsible for the delivery of planning, analysis, interpretation and presentation of data to organisation stakeholders and business leaders to support and improve decision making within the business.
- Ensure the delivery of all weekly/periodic/ad-hoc reporting and analysis
- Brand including but not limited to Business Review, Weekly Trading Report, Weekly Group Dashboard and Source of Funds/Self-Exclusion Reporting by using relevant data sources including the Strategic Data Warehouse systems.
- Lead the brand budgeting, planning and reforecasting processes by identifying and modelling key business drivers, utilising a number of approaches, including but not limited to, current and historic trends and regression analysis. You add business input and insight where necessary
- Effectively managing the Senior FP&A Analyst and FP&A Analyst, ensuring all day to day tasks are carried out to a high standard and support is provided where necessary.
- Co-ordinate the initial and any subsequent daily re-phasing of the brands budget and reforecasts into the Strategic Data Warehouse systems
- Coordination of quarterly Group Investor Relations data for the brand, working with key stakeholders and business leaders across the business to ensure insightful and relevant information provided to Group deadlines
- Lead Marketing support across the brand, working with Financial Control team to ensure accurate capture of costs as well as analysis and reporting of all key marketing trends and drivers including CPAs, FTDs while supporting periodic approval process
- Lead the FP&A team in undertaking a periodic detailed review of actuals vs. budget, reforecast and expectations to highlight variances and trends for further detailed deep-dive analysis in conjunction with relevant business area or BI
- Undertake any ad-hoc analysis in conjunction with key stakeholders and business leaders to understand key drivers and any financial impacts. Analysis will including periodic reporting of actual performance vs. regression analysis
- Undertake tracking and analysis of new projects or initiatives to ensure that they are delivering against set key measures of success. Ensure all variances are clearly understood
- Qualified accountant or Qualified CIMA, ACCA or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Demonstrable effective leadership or coaching skills
- Understanding of financial reporting including performance dashboards
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience using databases and dashboards desirable but not essential
- Previous experience in leading budgeting, business planning and forecasting
- Ability to manage and manipulate large volumes of data
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with capability to interpret data and drive conclusions and recommendations
- Good presentation and written communications skills, in particular articulate and confident when presenting the output of your work
- Manage your own time effectively, plan ahead and adopt a methodical approach
Apply now to find out more, the interview selection process is underway!
Skills: Financial Planning Analyst | Brands | Budgets | Forecasting | Variance Analysis |Excel reporting