|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Up to £70000 per annum + Includes benefits|
|Sector: iGaming, Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Financial Controller | Salary c£70k plus benefits package | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced Financial Controller to join a creative, forward thinking Financial Services Company based in Gibraltar. Our client is truly outstanding at what they do and has an incredibly talented work-force. The Financial Controller will focus on the development of an effective financial management and control framework fit-for-purpose for a fast-growing firm and supporting the CEO and COO in financial planning, budgeting and control.
Financial Controller Responsibilities:
- Manage all accounting operations including billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, cashflow and balance sheet;
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances;
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements;
- Coordinate the preparation of any financial aspects of regulatory reporting, as required;
- Oversee the management of the firm's tax liabilities and reporting requirements;
- Coordinate the month-end and year-end close process;
- Conduct research to ensure the firm remains compliant with any relevant developments in technical accounting standards, reporting requirements and tax filings;
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting;
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls;
- Provide advice to other members of the management team on financial management and financial control matters as required.
Financial Controller Requirements:
- Strong overall combined accounting and finance experience;
- Degree in Accounting is ideal plus an appropriate professional qualification, ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent;
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures;
- Experience with creating financial statements;
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process;
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills;
- Excellent communication skills and confidant to present financial information at Board level.
Our client is one of Gibraltar's leading technology companies founded to create a key innovation in the financial landscape. Teamwork, innovation and the boldness to have a go and develop something new.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We can even help you with your relocation process read more here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to call us, for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462, we look forward to hearing from you.
Financial Controller | ACCA | ACA | CIMA | Regulatory reporting | Tax