|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: £70000 - £75000 per annum + Plus benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Financial Controller - Corporate & Family Head Office - Gibraltar
Salary Package c£70 -75,000 depending on experience and qualifications
UK / EU Passport holders Only Considered
SRGEurope are recruiting for a commercially minded and experienced Financial Controller with in excess of 10 years PQE experience in a similar role. The role is based in Gibraltar working for a long established medium sized Corporate & Family Head Office of an International Group.
The Group, established in 1916, has worldwide Shipping operations, commercial Property investments in the UK, Europe and Asia and international trading and manufacturing operations.
The successful Financial Controller will be qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA with a strong academic background but above all a proven track record in corporate strategic planning and investment analysis. This role reports directly to the Group Finance Director based in Gibraltar.
The appointed Financial Controller duties and responsibilities are but not confined to:
- Treasury Management - managing bank positions (short term multi-currency deposits and managing external banking relationships
- Monitoring group bank positions with a view to managing Group working capital requirement
- Working with Portfolio investment team to ensure availability and efficient management of investment funds
- Financial Reporting - to ensure these are produced accurately and on time, this includes:
- Monthly investment portfolio position
- Quarterly management accounts pack
- Group company annual financial statements
- Weekly group working capital positions
- Supporting the CFO in
- Providing financial and commercial support to group companies based in London, Hong Kong, India and Spain
- Investment analysis and appraisals of new business opportunities
The appointed Financial Controller profile is as follows:
- Qualified ACCA, ACA, CIMA with minimum 10 years PQE
- Financial Acumen
- Excellent communications and reporting skills
- High standards of integrity
- Results focused
- IT aware and promotes continuous improvements
- Adapts with enthusiasm to change
- Knowledge of the investment analysis
- Effective leadership skills
- Demonstrate effective positive change management skills
- Constantly striving to deliver on targets
- Analytically minded with excellent Excel to the highest standards
- Delegation skills and resolving issues effectively
Do you have what it takes to apply for this challenging Financial Controller role?
Apply now by contacting Angelique Pearson on +350 200 69999 or e-mail Angelique.firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more and receive a full job description, the interview selection process begins immediately.
ACCA, ACA, CIMA, Financial Controller , Management Accounting , Projects , Reporting , Investment, Portfolio analysis