|Malta Island, Malta||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: asap||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Financial Controller | Financial Services | Malta | Salary Competitive | Euros
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced Financial Controller to join our client's team of Finance professionals based on the historic and sunny island of Malta. The company is growing in terms of its market share hence financial reporting and controls are a key driver for this business. The Financial Controller can have a relevant qualification such as ACCA or can be qualified by experience, NetSuite expertise would be an advantage but not essential.
What's on offer to you?
- Excellent remuneration package.
- Flexible working time.
- Supplemental Medical Insurance.
- Conferences and work-related certificates coverage.
- Opportunity to work with latest technologies.
- Free breakfast and beverages.
- Team building exercises, company parties, and happy Fridays.
- Open and friendly working atmosphere.
- Truly global, they trade in four continents.
What You Will Be Doing
- Enter and post all documents in the accounting system in time and in compliance with the applicable legislation and the internal company rules.
- Prepare and post annual financial reports, VAT, NRA, statistics, etc.
- Participate in ongoing audits and checks.
- Prepare and ensure payroll and tax documents.
- Prepare accounting files, records, and schedules.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analysing accounting data.
- Preparing reports for required accounting periods for Directors.
- Answer accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Responsible for all company statutory filings and communication with local authorities and banks.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- A minimum of 3 years obtained in Finance meeting the standards for preparing annual financial reports.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- High level computer skills (Word, Excel, outlook).
- Strong analytical, teamwork, organizational skills and proven ability to multitask.
- Experience with NetSuite system would be an advantage but not essential.
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude.
If you are an experienced Financial Controller, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, please get in touch with the Managing Director, Angelique Pearson Angelique.email@example.com or call +35 627782156 for an informal chat.
Malta is a Southern European island country consisting of an archipelago in the Mediterranean Sea, full of history, beaches, culture and friendly people. It is easily accessible from most UK airports with a flight time of around just 3 hours. English is Malta's second official language so communication forms no problem. Summer weather is fantastic and the winters are mild. You certainly won't be bored in Malta, from hiking, mountain biking, rock climbing, scuba diving, paragliding, and windsurfing or just relaxing on the beautiful beaches - there really is something for everyone.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Managing Director by email Angelique.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Gibraltar +350 200 69999.
Finance | Malta |Financial Controller | Netsuite |Accounting