|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Financial Controller (Qualified or near qualifying ACA or ACCA or CIMA) | Online Gaming | Gibraltar | Competitive Salary + Benefits
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit a Financial Controller for a large, innovative gaming company with a base in Gibraltar. You will work with and report to the Head of Finance in the management of the day to day finance team activities. As Financial Controller you will be responsible for creating financial statements both for internal and external stakeholders and support the company audits.
If you are an experienced Financial Controller and looking to take the next step in your career then this could be the role for you.
What's on offer to you?
- Above market rate basic salary DOE
- Extensive benefits including bonus
- Flexible working, 1 or 2 days from home
- Genuine career progression
What You Will Be Doing
- Ensure the preparation of timely and accurate monthly management accounts, providing insightful commentary and analysis
- Production of consolidated accounts for the group in accordance with the relevant accounting principles
- Manage internal finance diary
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budgeting process
- Preparation of ad-hoc reports as requested
- Provide support to wider finance team
- Lead on key balance sheet reconciliations
- Manage Actual vs Budget reporting, communicating with budget holders across the business
- Assisting AP function, ensuring compliance with our internal procurement policies
- Assist in management of company resources (cash management)
- Manage annual audit with the approved external auditor
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions
- Managing finance team work flow
- Providing support to wider finance team
- Production of key internal/external reporting
What you will need to succeed
- Qualified or Part Qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with a background in either practice or industry (Candidates with a training background in Audit would be considered)
- Have had exposure to the production of Financial Accounts, Management Accounts and Budgets
- Confident in presenting to financial and non-financial management
- Motivated & Driven
- Hands-on approach and ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills to evaluate alternatives and provide recommendations
- Team player with leadership skills including the ability to coach and energise others
If you are an experienced Financial Controller, and this is the challenge that you are looking for in your career, get in touch with me today.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV and a Cover Letter or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Director by email Angelique.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 183 6462
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar.
Key Words: Financial Controller | Online Gaming | Gibraltar | ACA | ACCA | CIMA| Group Accounting