|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Financial Analyst | Salary c£40,000k DOE and qualifications | Newly qualified or near qualified ACA, ACCA or similar | Gibraltar
SRGEurope are recruiting for a Financial Analyst to work with an established commercial investment company based in Gibraltar, with interests in UK and Asia. The Financial Analyst will assist with reporting for group trading companies that require support in financial and debt structuring, liaising and negotiating with banks and analysing financial performance. The Group Chairman and FD require weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to support the Group companies and for the consideration of new investments. The Financial Analyst will be reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, and located in Gibraltar.
Whats on offer:
- An excellent salary to reflect qualifications obtained
- Training and studies if required to progress career
- Offices based in the most salubrious business address in Gibraltar
- Excellent benefits package including discretionary bonus
The list of duties for the Financial Analyst are listed below but are not confined to:
- Assist with preparation of analyses and commentary on the trading companies' financial and cash flow performance.
- Assist with undertaking of analyses of investment opportunities.
- Assist with ongoing monitoring of private equity investments.
- Prepare documentation to support corporate administration of offshore corporate vehicles.
- Prepare and circulate regular group reports.
- Ad hoc duties connected with the accounts department and some administration tasks.
The Financial Analyst will have the following attributes:
- Hold a relevant Degree with at least a second class upper grade in Maths, Statistics, Finance or Business or similar and relevant subject
- Financial analytical
- Strong written and verbal communication (Native or native level English language knowledge)
- Advanced in Excel and similar software
- Commercial acumen
- Eye for detail
- Ability to liaise with staff across all levels of the business
- Flexible approach to work, a team player with a positive attitude
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We can even help you with your relocation process read more here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you just want to know more e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or to call us for Gibraltar +350 200 69999, for UK 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£100k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
If you are an ambitious Financial Analyst then please submit your CV without delay, the client is interviewing.
Skills: Financial Analyst | Group Reporting | Debt structuring | Analysis | Reporting | Excel