|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Financial Accounts Assistant | Excellent salary DOE plus bonus and benefits | Part Qualified ACCA / ACA / CIMA | Online Gaming | Based in Gibraltar
EU Applications can only be considered
SRGEurope is seeking a career focussed Financial Accounts Assistant to work for an International Online Gaming client with a base in Gibraltar. The core responsibilities of the Financial Accounting Assistant will be to support the team on month end accounting processes and reporting, forecasting and budgeting. You will also be responsible for preparing some management reporting and analysis.
Reporting to the Management Accountant, you are expected to build good relationships across finance and the business, support workload across the Commercial finance function and be proactive in ensuring tight deadlines are met.
The Financial Accounts Assistant Responsibilities are but not confined to:
- Month-end financial accounting and reporting of monthly actuals for some areas of the Digital cost base
- Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts, and Digital reporting deck including review and analysis of the business cost base against budgets
- Assist in the preparation of cost centre reporting for Senior Management/Stakeholders
- Build up a strong commercial knowledge of distinct areas of the Digital cost base, with the ability to provide insight and challenge the status quo
- Review current processes and feed into improvement process to drive efficiency in the month-end close processes
- Maintain close control and understanding of the balance sheet accounts under your responsibility
- Review invoices and purchase orders, making sure they are coded correctly to the correct brands and within budget
- Assist in providing information requests to auditors during internal and external audit processes to ensure compliance with requirements
- Support the team and Senior Finance Management with other ad hoc tasks relating to financial control as and when required
The Financial Accounts Assistant Specialist Skills and Experience required:
- Part qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent (newly qualified included)
- Good technical
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience in using reporting tools
- Experience of budgeting, planning and forecasting processes
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively and develop good working relationships
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Well organized with the ability to prioritise in order to deal with high volume of work and tight deadlines
- Able to work independently, efficiently and accurately in a time sensitive environment
- Manage your own time effectively, plan ahead and adopt a methodical approach to your work
Our client is one of Europe's leading Gaming companies; they have a strong market share and play a dominant role in the Gaming arena. Our client is an international business which offers ample opportunities to progress your career.
Are you interested in this Financial Accounts Assistant Role?
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson on 00350 200 69999 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £20k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
SKILLS: Part Qualified ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT qualified, Financial Accounts Assistant Accountant, Online Gaming, Variable cost analysis, reporting, Forecasting, cost centre reporting