|Gibraltar,||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance, Insurance Industry||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Financial Accountant (Qualified by study) – Leisure Sector - Gibraltar - Salary Dependant on experience plus benefits - EU Applicants Only Considered
Our client is an established and rapidly growing leisure and development company with a strong sales force and ambitious plans for the future. The role has arisen due to continued growth and further reporting requirements to Head Office due to an exciting IPO scenario. To work in their established accounts department reporting to the Finance Manager, the company seeks someone with an all-round financial accounting skill-set.
The appointed Financial Accountant duties and responsibilities are but not confined to:
- Prepares monthly statements by collecting data, analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Prepares state quarterly and annual statements by assembling data.
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Prepares special reports by studying variances; preparing budgets; developing forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices, participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
The appointed Financial Accountant profile is as follows:
- Recently qualified relevant senior professional qualification such as ACA, ACCA, or CPA, or able to demonstrate similar relevant experience.
- Experience of carrying out audits and of dealing with non financial managers and staff.
- Experience of developing and documenting policies and procedures.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Fully computer literature with excellent spreadsheet skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to develop good relationships with colleagues and to effectively communicate financial information to non financial managers.
- Able to lead and develop a team, motivate others and set clear targets.
Our client is a long established Company within the leisure sector with offices in the UK and Gibraltar. They have had a rapid growth over the last few years and have interests across Europe and the rest of the world. They are dynamic and fast paced and look to take the best and most career focussed individuals to work within their Finance team.
If you feel that you have the necessary attributes to be successful in this integral role and have a passion for your accounting career, please click on the ‘apply’ button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Angelique Pearson, Recruitment Consultant on 00350 200 69999.
We have a variety of jobs within the Accountancy & Finance sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills Accounting , Finance , Accountant , Financial Services , ACCA, ACA , Leisure , Financial Accountant , Projects , Reporting , Ledgers , Trial Balance