|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Financial Accountant | Excellent Salary + Benefits Package | Qualified CIMA, ACCA, ACA | Online Gaming | Gibraltar
SRGEurope are recruiting a Financial Accountant for a progressive online client with an office in sunny and vibrant Gibraltar. The Financial Accountant will be responsible for the financial consolidations and key financial reporting requirements.. The role reports to the Financial Controller and alongside the senior Finance Management Team.
Financial Accountant Responsibilities are but not limited to:
- Prepare consolidated and individual entity statutory financial statements in accordance with IFRS and applicable legislation.
- Key contributor to the audit process.
- Preparation of supporting calculations, reconciliations, working papers and notes.
- Working closely with external auditors to ensure that audit queries are answered in an accurate and timely manner.
- Support the existing month-end close process.
- Preparation of complex calculations and schedules. Review and approval of calculations, reconciliations and schedules prepared by other members of the finance team.
- Monthly Balance Sheet and P&L preparation for existing entities.
- Implement process to deliver monthly reporting for new entities and consolidated group accounts including supporting schedules and reconciliations.
- Responsible for the delivery of monthly reporting to agreed timeframes.
- Lead/contribute to key financial accounting projects and initiatives.
- Provide technical support to other members of the finance team.
- Answer questions and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, and clients as needed.
- Identify efficiency opportunities within your team and support change.
- Follow the processes and standard operating procedures in line with policy and regulatory requirements.
- Accountable for self development/learning and sharing skills and knowledge with team members.
Financial Accountant Profile
- Member of a professional accountancy body (ACA, ACCA).
- Would suit recently qualified or somebody looking to make their first move from practice to industry.
- Strong technical accounting abilities and sound working knowledge of current IFRS.
- Audit background or online gaming experience desirable
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
Send your CV in response to the ad or contact direct Angelique Pearson, Managing Director, SRGEurope on 00350 200 69999
Skills: Financial Accountant | Audit| ACA | ACCA | IFRS | Consolidated Accounts | Gibraltar