|Gibraltar, Gibraltar||Salary: Plus benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date:||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Finance Manager | Excellent Salary Package depending on experience and qualifications | Candidates must be qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA | Financial Services | Gibraltar
EU Applicants Only Considered
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced, commercially minded Finance Manager ideally with experience from the investment or financial services or similar environment. Candidates must be qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA with an excellent academic record and ideally have 3 to 5 years PQE. There are genuine career progression opportunities to Director level on offer.
Our client is a Gibraltar based International Company with a reputation for excellence world wide. They have additional offices in other world wide locations and are market leaders with the products and services they offer. Our client is actively recruiting a Finance Manager with an expertise on month end management accounts preparation, reporting and year end duties.
Finance Manager responsibilities:
- Accountancy responsibility for the Gibraltar entities with a turnover £50m+ per year and within the European Group who have approx. £20bn in assets.
- Reviewing and evaluating potential investments worth millions of dollars - putting together budgets and cash flow projections for said investments.
- Basic company administration of the Gibraltar entities including some legal work.
- Over time you will become a company director in Gibraltar and be responsible for all around compliance of around 6 companies (1 main trading company and some investment holding entities).
- You get involved in reviewing potential investments or M&A with the opportunity to grow into a transaction advisory role.
Finance Manager profile is as follows:
- Qualified Accountant ACA or ACCA are preferred but CIMA can be considered
- Strong understanding of complex financial principles
- Ideally you will be from a Big 4 background with some exposure to commercial accountancy
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel
- Attention to detail
- Used to working with clients of high calibre
- Reliable with a high level of personal Integrity
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a high pressure environment
- Ability to compile full management accounts, P&L, B/S etc.
- Have a strong personality matched with technical financial excellence
- Ideally you will be resident in Gibraltar not Spain or have close connections here
Our client is a leading industry known institution within their field of expertise, exceeding all projections forecasted in relation to their activities worldwide. They have a strong team of Finance professionals across their core offices worldwide and Gibraltar. It is a small close team working environment in Gibraltar.
Apply now to find out more and for a full job description, the interview selection process begins immediately.
ACCA, ACA, CIMA | Financial Services | Finance Manager | Reporting | Qualified