|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Finance Manager | Gibraltar | Commercial Sector | Salary £Competitive plus Bonus and Benefits |
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit an experienced, hands on Finance Manager to join an established Commercial Company with offices in the UK, Gibraltar and other jurisdictions throughout the world. This role is being recruited due to growth and the Finance Manager will report directly to the Finance Director and will be responsible for assisting with the management of the delivery of the monthly financial reporting and other external reporting within agreed timetables.
What's on Offer:
- An excellent salary package with benefits.
- Managing a small team of junior Finance assistants based in Gibraltar.
- Reporting to and working alongside the Finance Director based in Gibraltar.
Finance Manager Role and Responsibilities:
- Oversight of the production of the monthly management accounts.
- Supervision of a small team (2 people).
- Liaising with senior people across the business in regards to finance reports and processes, also assisting with any financial queries they may have.
- Assisting with the preparation of the month end flash reporting and group consolidation, providing high level concise commentary and analysis of results.
- Responsible for the review of the balance sheet reconciliations for all the trading subsidiaries and making significant improvements.
- Assisting with the planning and delivery of the Corporation tax year end process.
- Support with ad-hoc financial reporting developments / projects.
- Liaising with the auditors and ensuring progress of the year-end audit.
- Statutory accounts preparation.
Finance Manager Key skill set:
- Qualified Accountant ACCA or similar qualification or can be part qualified if have relevant experience.
- Strong understanding of Management accounts, P&L and Balance sheet.
- Management experience particularly of junior staff.
- Advanced Excel Skills.
- Previous experience in a Finance Manager (or similar) role.
- Capability to work in a fast paced/high change business.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work independently.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain. It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports. The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family. We will help you with your relocation process about which you can read here: https://www.srgeurope.com/working-in-gibraltar/relocating-to-gibraltar
If this role is the next step in your accounting career, please apply now for immediate consideration. Interviews taking place now.
Skills: | ACA | ACCA | CIMA | Finance Manager | Qualified | Gibraltar | Reporting|