|Worcestershire, England||Salary: Plus Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Angelique Pearson|
Finance Manager | Salary £40-50k + Benefits | Worcestershire
(EU APPLICATIONS ONLY)
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Finance Manager for our client who is a leading Microsoft Gold Partner specialising in IT transformation programmes for blue chip companies. Based in the West Midlands UK, the Finance Manager will develop, maintain and communicate key financial information throughout the organisation and work as part of the operational management team working and reporting alongside the Managing Director and Audit team. You will be ambitous and career focussed, with a desire to grow and devlope into this exciting role.
Finance Manager Responsibilities:
- Day to day management of the finance function in the UK and of their Indian based delivery centre.
- Support the provision of project profitability reporting, KPI reporting and communication of financial information throughout the organisation.
- Cash management and liaison with external accountants to support month end procedures.
- Ensuring that strong financial controls, disciplines, procedures and systems are maintained.
- Supporting month and year financial close process to ensure accurate and timely information is provided, including assessment of work in progress and invoicing status depending on project performance.
- Ability to work with and support non-financial project managers to closely monitor project profitability and progress to ensure financial targets are met.
- Financial management of projects, budget v actual performance
- Project for implementation of new accounting software
Finance Manager Requirements:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA (Near qualifying will also be considererd)
- Being part of the leadership team in a growing business and as part of this having the resilience to be integral to business change processes
- Strong cash management skills and experience
- Experience with ERP systems and willingness to define and implement processes
- Strong cost control skills and experience. Any experience working through project-based costing and monitoring is desirable
- A communicative, engaged management style
- Using a hands-on approach to ensuring timescales are met
- Enjoys working under their own direction, but fully supported when needed
- Obvious attention to detail
- Ability to identify and pick up new processes and software platforms quickly
- Ability to work effectively with remote teams in India
- Ability to work flexibly to deliver on-time to tight timescales
Is a dynamic and exciting tech business growing rapidly through acquisition and organic growth. Their business plan is to double turnover in the next year.
You will be an aspiring FD of the future, you will have successfully completed your studies or be close to doing so. Be driven, ambitious and diligent. Seeking your first commercial senior level role in your Accounting career.
If you would like to proceed to the next stage press apply now, if you want to know more e-mail us at email@example.com or call us on 0207 183 6462 we look forward to hearing from you.
We have a variety of UK jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please visit our website www.srgeurope.com for other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
ERP | FINANCE MANAGER | BLUE CHIP | WORCESTERSHIRE | MICROSOFT GOLD PARTNER |