|Gibraltar||Salary: Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Sector: Accounting & Finance||Type: Permanent|
|Start Date: ASAP||Contact: Morgan Bowden|
Finance Graduate | Salary £20,000 plus ACCA study support | Gibraltar
SRGEurope are recruiting a Graduate Finance Trainee for one of the Top Chartered Accountancy Firms in the World. This role is a training scheme and it is based in one of their global offices, Gibraltar. They are looking for a proactive, motivated and ambitious graduate who strives to succeed.
The trainee graduate programme is varied and focused on training and providing different routes to progress in, such as; Audit and Assurance, Business and Financial Advisory or Tax Consulting. They are looking for someone who is ambitious and looking to make a long-term career within finance. ACCA study support is also included in the package.
Requirements & Qualifications:
This is a prestigious opportunity, therefore the company have very high standards, and the requirements are as below:
- A degree classification of 2:1 or above in a relevant degree discipline (Finance, Accounting, Business) and have graduated by September 2019
- Minimum UCAS points of 104
- Minimum GCSE grade C in English language
- Minimum GCSE grade B in Maths
- Work experience within a finance role is very beneficial
- A master's degree within a finance discipline is highly desirable but not essential
Are you ACA/ACCA qualified with significant experience performing high quality audit work within practice? The Audit Team at our Birmingham office are currently looking for a Supervisor who would be tasked with planning and completing the auditing of client accounts to a consistently high standard, ensuring clients receive a high quality service in all aspects.
As an accomplished and assured Auditor you will ensure all work carried out is in compliance with government legislation, supervising and guiding more junior members of the team and ensuring client and statutory deadlines are routinely met and exceeded. You will work closely with the Audit Manager in investigating all audit issues, ensuring appropriate consideration is given to audit risk and accounting technical matters and arriving at suitable proposals or solutions.
A passion for audit is at the heart of our business, and you would play an important role in helping deliver and develop the service we offer.
In order to apply for this role please email the following to email@example.com
- A full detailed CV, with full GCSE and A Level grades detailed, ensuring all relevant paid and unpaid experience is included and detailed.
- A cover letter explaining why you should be chosen for this opportunity and why you are committed to moving to Gibraltar for this role.
- Any letters of recommendation.
- English is the official language of Gibraltar as it is a British Overseas Territory
- A lot of people who work in Gibraltar live in Spain and benefit from the pound to Euro exchange rate
- Spain, Portugal and Africa are on your doorstep. Within 1-2 hours you can be in Morocco, Seville, Granada, Marbella, Tarifa and many more!
- Gibraltar has 12 bank holidays, which is 5 more than the UK. (Including a day of for the Queen's birthday!)
- Gibraltar benefits from 352 days of sunshine
- And, for all that sunshine you will need a new pair of sunglasses, so it helps that you can make the most of the Tax free shopping!
FINANCE | ACCA | AUDIT | CHARTERED ACCOUNTANCY | GRADUATE | GIBRALTAR